Saturday January 11, 2014, 5-7pm, 52 Isis St.
Notes, taken by John Wagner: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ITCOnHhqOuQtdz7IZJ_YvgAdDnAGvmBwk0QrWmfv9Aw/pub
- Pick note-taker and bar tender
- Review of 2013
- Tax-exempt incorporation (John)
- Switch to suggested contributions instead of fixed fees (Tom)
- Side efforts
- Kids Hockey (we cancelled youth practice on Monday. Friday is doing very well. Jakub, Gus, Renaud, Tom)
- Rugby (Natalia and crew)
- Scuba Course (Jason)
- Plans for 2014
- Tournament is announced for Feb 22, its the best pool time Gus could find. We need the usual stuff taken care of. Tom is out of town for lots of February.
- Who is running this show? Nobody put together an election as demanded by the charter. Tom is tired of asking and asking again.
- <Suggest your own topic for discussion>
- Final vote? Checking that voting members have paid USOA, signed a waiver, and don't owe the club anything. Ballot counting.
Money rough notes:
Jan 1 2013: $13712 assets
Jan 1 2014: $13895 assets
Assets - Liabilities over 2013: $-132
Income - Expenses over 2013: $122
Donations: $9835 (33% in Q1 during transition)
Clinic: $350 (doesn't include money converted to donation on completion of course)
Big expenses 2013:
Gear $836 (3 pucks, $300)
Bank and paypal fees: $344