Thursday September 20, 2012: more fun than trying to throw Pollard's SmartCar for distance
Last night was AWESOME.
Perhaps its because the fewer people that
show up means I have a better chance of actually touching the puck, but
whatever the reason Thursday's practice was GAME-ON!
- Carolyn - a shining beacon of beauty in a pool of ugly men, and whose D-prowess denied many a would-be scorer
Holland - dropped at the right places and kept that puck going fwd
- Michael - no skills, but one sexy beast of a man
- Jacob (late arrival) - employs his patented rapid bashing style and straight-ahead charges to setup more than his share of goals
- Jason - did what he wanted with the puck, when he wanted
to. Luckily he is of humble nature and didn't unleash the fury and
dominate us all....at least not as often as he could have.
- John - pretty much won every strike
Joey - official camera man, and force of nature on the bottom.
first it was Black's game, hard-fought goals, but they def had the
edge. That all changed when Jacob arrived. After White evened the
score for fair amount of time, we swapped Michael/Jacob with John/Joey.
But our swap over compensated Black, and it once again enjoyed the
I only have a few more Thursday practices in my future, so get in your sexy-beast viewings while you can.
It's all about the bottom, baby!