October 18, 2012: U to the T folks... Recognize
I don't know what else there needs to be said really... Uncle T showed
up! Sans bottle of rum, but the booze is superfluous to the one man
roaming rave that's Uncle T. When a legend like him shows and you
don't, you missing out brotha.
- Tom - who's bottom time is really just amazing
(visiting player) - a mean lefty, I thought she looked familiar and
assumed she was a YMCA player, turns out she was in town for a
conference. Oops! Shoulda chatted her up more.
Jeff (visiting/new player) - attached to Mary? he did great for a new player. A tad physical, but hey rubbin's racin'!
- Andrei - fast fast and an offensive producer
- Michael - sexy
- Joey-San - the stopping machine
- Uncle T - man, myth, legend
- Jennifer - sexiest
- Amy - mighty mite was at it again with her crazy corkscrew curls and vicious hook steals
- John P - dashed the hopes and dreams of many a would-be scorer
Jakub - setup more than his share of scores with his hard-driving bursts from the back
- Henri - Despite equipment problems, did a good amount of drops and got some puck time, and did great.
It was all White, until Joey showed. Then it was all Black, until we traded T for Michael. Then it was all White.
The pool was a balmy 82. New player Jeff scored. Pollard was more
or less sober. There were not just one, but two sexy Smiths in the
pool. There was even a 25lbs crate of celery.
Last night had it all.